August 17, 2013

READ-A-THON | What books will I be reading? Goals?

Bout of Books

Books
  • Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
  • Angelfall - Susan Ee
  • Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver
  • The Maze Runner - James Dashner
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith
If I don't feel like reading one of these, there are plenty of other books on my bookshelf that need to be read. I have these all in ebook format so I'll probably want to switch to a real book after a while, we'll see how it goes. 

Goals
My main goal and the goal of this read-a-thon is to read more than you averagely would in a week. If I have a good reading-week I finish about two books. I want to finish at least two, my max isn't really determined but I'm sure I won't reach 5.

Reading time
I'll try to read all week. I have nothing planned yet for that week but that can always change. Basically I'll be reading all week whenever I have the time.

Updates
I will update every day at the end of the day in a blogpost. I was also planning on doing it in video format but I haven't figured out how I want to do that. I can't film every single day so... hmm.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goals! Looks like you have some good books picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! And I've heard great things about The Maze Runner and Angelfall. I hope you enjoy them! Good luck with your goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you read Mr. Westerfield's novel, I'd be keen to know your impressions, as one of my librarians recently mentioned that that might be a good book for a newbie to Steampunk! I look forward to seeing your updates!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM