August 22, 2013

READ-A-THON | Day 3 Update

Bout of Books read-a-thon runs from 8/19 till 8/25



Day: 3 (Wednesday August 21)
Books finished: Leviathan – Scott Westerfeld | The Darkest Minds – Alexandra Bracken
Pages read today: 154 + 41 = 195
Currently reading: Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
Total amount pages read: 633

Finished The Darkest Minds after two days! I enjoyed it very much and thought it was actionpacked and suspenseful. Now switching to a physical book to keep me interested in reading. Have been looking at the screen of my ereader for three whole days now, phew!

I also participated in a challenge TBR List Challenge @ Musings of a Bookship Girl

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM