August 20, 2013

READ-A-THON | Day 1 Update

Bout of Books read-a-thon runs from 8/19 till 8/25



This is actually my first booktube video so naturally there's gonna be awkwardness... Plus you can hear my terrible accent terribly well in this one. 

Day: 1 (Monday August 19)
Books finished: Leviathan – Scott Westerfeld
Pages read today: 246 + 18
Currently reading: The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken
Total amount pages read: 264


For the second day of the readathon I decided to start in the afternoon just because I didn't feel like dedicating my entire day to reading and because I had some other things that needed to be done in the morning. My next update will be around the same time as this one, tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.

If you are participating as well, let me know how you are doing, what you're reading, etc I'd love to talk to you all.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM