August 11, 2013

NEW IN | H&M bag


How do I start this...? I bought a new bag. Actually it's been a while since I actually bought one. I've been using an old one lately and all my fancy and slightly more expensive bags are being neglected. Anyways, I got this bag at H&M for €39,95 and I'm in love with it.


This bag is quite big and spacious but you can make it even bigger by opening up the buttons on the side. I swear to you: you can put your entire house in there. I think this bag will be perfect to use as a school bag. I hope I don't have to carry THAT much books anymore and I'll probably rarely bring my laptop. It should be the perfect bag. We'll see.

The bag is made out of fake leather and has a nice pattern/texture. It looks sleek because there aren't any details or anything, the bag looks kind of like the ZARA one I've been eyeing (the 'Citybag Office') though this H&M one is bigger and has no compartments.

For now I don't have any occasions coming up where I can wear this bag to so it'll have to wait till I go back to school again. I pretty sure you could stick a laptop in there without much difficulty. A binder fits when it's standing up and when it's lying down (and yes it fits when the buttons are closed!).

Let me know what you think of this bag or what you have bought lately.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

7 comments:

  1. IN WHICH HM DID YOU BUY IT???
    tHANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, would you mind giving me an update on this bag? Before I came across this article literally this past tuesday I saw this bag and fell in love with it. I bought it also for school purposes. Now I know any bag I buy for $40 and use for school isn't supposed to last me a very long time but I'v had cheap bags last me much longer than this one and I barely put anything in there. I kid you not, I bought it Tuesday, Wednesday I took it to school with one notebook, an ipad, and wallet and a pen in there. For some odd reason one side of the bag, the snaps keep snapping off. So one side of the bag is closed snapped and the other is open. And on that same side the detachable part of the shoulder strap keeps coming off the loop because the hook part is just loose or broken or something. I thought maybe the bag couldn't hold the notebook I put in there although it was small and thin, but that snaps STILL would come undone even with just my wallet in my bag. Please let me know if you've come across any problems with this bag. Maybe mine was just defective and I should exchange it or just return it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem I've had with this bag is that the snaps on the side are impossible to snap shut so once I succeeded in doing that, I've tried to keep them shut. Other than that I haven't used it much since I got it unfortunately. I had a lot of stuff in it the first day of school and it was uncomfortable to carry it around so I switched bags. I started using it again a few days ago just as a regular purse and so far so good. I hope you can still exchange it!

      Delete
    2. Yeah the snaps are giving me some trouble too. Thanks so much for your help! You have a wonderful blog. I'm glad I came across it.

      Delete
  3. Hey, how big is the bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The H&M website says it's 31x38,5 cm. To give you an idea: my 13inch laptop fits in it.

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM