August 17, 2013

NEW IN | Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact-Macro


Earlier this week I celebrated my 18th birthday (you might have seen my birthday post on it) and I had asked for a macro lens as a present. After checking different macro lenses out, this one seemed to be the best for what I'd like to with it. There are different macro lensen on the market as well as different 50mm lenses by Canon. 


The main reason I wanted this lens is because I sometimes need to be that little bit closer to the object and with the lenses I currently have that's impossible. Especially when photographing make-up you want to get up close very often and with this 50mm lens it's possible. 


I don't know much about the specifics and technical details of this lens but there are tons of reviews on this one all over the internet. This lens isn't perfect to shoot insects up close because the auto-focus is quite noisy and would definitely scare them away. It's just a basic macro that is great for people like me whom are just starting to get into photgraphy and aren't looking for super up-close pictures.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM