August 2, 2013

July 2013 in pictures


1. Boekenfestijn Ghent early in July | 2. What I bought there | 3. I broke my phone case. Long story short: I dropped my phone, the case and screen protecter saved it but my case died | 4. On the hunt for an orange long lasting lip color (still haven't found the right one) | 5. Choker by Elizabeth Woods | 6. Nice weather means reading outside | 7. The Kingmaker's Daughter by Philippa Gregory | 8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald... I really needed to start that book | 9. Magnetic bookmark

July is already over! I can't believe it. I worked the entire month and had a blast. I guess that's why time flew by at rapid speed. I hope I can do that job next year as well, I'm already looking forward to it.
Apart from having a job, this month wasn't too spectacular. From the pictures above you could say I've been reading all month. That's not entirely true... I just happen to take photos of books more easily. When I'm out doing stuff I don't think about taking a picture. The only exeption is the first photo in this collage...

Let me know what you've been up to in July!


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM