August 10, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 8.0

The next Bout of Books read-a-thon is right around the corner: from August 19th to 25th! I was bummed out I couldn't participate in the 7.0 one as it was in the middle of May when I was preparing for exams. This time, however, I am completely free and I will be participating! I am looking forward to reading a lot of books (hopefully - I don't want to jinx it), talking to other participants and overall having the experience of participating in a read-a-thon.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

If you want to participate as well, visit the Bout of Books website and make sure you sign in! Link is under the BoB-button (which you can also find in my sidebar for the time being) and you can sign in until two days into the readathon.

Bout of Books
Bout of Books website

You can follow my progress on Goodreads, Twitter (links below) and Instagram. I will try to update as regularly as possible. I will post what books I will be reading and what my goals will be during the read-a-thon in another post that will be online next weekend. 

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Hallo, this is my first Bout to participate in, and I discovered your blog amongst those who signed up! I was hoping you might blog about your reading adventures, but if not, at least you know someone found your blog and liked what they saw! I'll keep an eye out for your Goals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time participating as well, so exciting! I'll be updating my reading process every day on the blog :)

      Delete
    2. Hallo Kaylie! :)

      I made it a bit easier to 'follow' me during the Bout! I made the Master Archive of the Bout, my 'sticky'. Each day's post is threaded on there, you just have to go to say, "Monday" and select what you want to read that I've done! The challenge links take you to those challenges,... as those are still a -work in progress!-

      I'm off now to see your updates for Day One!!

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM