July 1, 2013

June 2013 Wrap Up



Books read this month
A Storm of Swords Part 2: Blood and Gold -  George RR Martin
The Lady of the Rivers - Philippa Gregory
Vampire Academy – Richelle Mead
The Selection – Kiera Cass
Dinner With a Vampire – Abigail Gibbs
Delirium – Lauren Oliver
Beauty – Cynthia Schultz
Flawless – Sara Shepard

A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold (A Song of Ice and Fire #3, Part 2 of 2)The Lady of the Rivers (The Cousins' War, #3)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)The Selection (The Selection, #1)
Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine, #1)Delirium (Delirium, #1)Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)Beauty

Books I got this month
The Selection – Kiera Cass
Delirium – Lauren Oliver
Inferno – Dan Brown
Beauty – Cynthia Schultz
Life of Pi – Yann Martel
The Red Queen – Philippa Gregory

Movies seen
Life of Pi (★★★★☆)
The Great Gatsby (★★★★☆)
Warm Bodies (★★★★☆)

Highlights of the month (inspired by LaurenReadsYA’s wrap up post)
  • žžAfter months of reader only physical books, I finally started reading on my ereader again. Turned out I’d lost my USB cable and I’ve looked everywhere. Literally everywhere, in every nook and cranny. I ended up buying a new cable via Amazon for £0,99 (!) and after only 2 (!!) days it arrived at my place.
  • I became a member of the Vampire Academy fandom. I loved the first book! Pumped to start in the next one.
  • ž BookTube-a-thon: a read-a-thon for all booktubers and those who watch booktube videos. Watch the video about it here.
  • ž Graduating!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter |   Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM