May 11, 2013

Bout of Books readathon!

Are you participating in the Bout of Books readathon? This readathon is a week long and starts Monday May 13th  and ends Sunday May 19th. If you are interested to participate here are some links:

Bout of Books website: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com.au/
Sign up: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.be/2013/04/bout-of-books-70-sign-up.html

I won't be participating in this readathon because I don't have time to do so (I have a lot of tests this week, ugh) but if you are, let me know what you'll be reading!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM