May 1, 2013

April Wrap Up 2013


Books read this month
A Storm of Swords Part I: Steel and Snow – George RR Martin
The Mark of Athena - Rick Riordan
The Iron Queen – Julie Kagawa
Scarlet – Marissa Meyer
The Evolution of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin

Books started this month
The Lady of The Rivers - Philippa Gregory

Books on my to-read pile
Eldest – Christopher Paolini
A Storm of Sward Part 2 – George RR Martin

Books I got this month
The Lady of The Rivers – Philippa Gregory
The Other Queen – Philippa Gregory
The Forest of Hands and Teeth – Carry Ryan
The Two Towers – J.R.R. Tolkien
De Zoon van Neptunus – Rick Riordan
Harry Potter Page to Screen

Movies seen
Silver Linings Playbook
The Host


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM