April 1, 2013

March 2013 Wrap Up



Books read this month
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin (x)
Cinder – Marissa Meyer (x)
Unravel Me – Tahereh Mafi (x)
Clockwork Princess – Cassandra Clare (x)

Books I need to finish ASAP
A Storm of Swords Part I: Steel and Snow – George RR Martin
Mark of Athena – Rick Riordan

Books I got this month
The Revolution of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin
Cinder – Marissa Meyer
Shatter Me – Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me – Tahereh Mafi
Vampire Academy – Richelle Mead
Clockwork Princess – Cassandra Clare
Scarlet - Marissa Meyer
The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa

Movies seen
Beautiful Creatures (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM