April 13, 2013

Another book haul?!


A few weeks ago I placed my first order on the book depository. Having heard a lot of positive things about this website I decided to check it out. On bookdepository.co.uk you can find any type of book you would possibly be looking for, for a reasonable price. And with reasonable I mean cheap...

I bought this boxset of The Infernal Devices for €31,73 (with 13% off otherwise it was €46,16). On top of that awesome price I got free shipping and all three of the books were hardbacks, two even Collectors First Editions. If I would have bought these books separately I would have paid €50-€60. I call this, ladies and gentleman, a very good deal.

The box was wrapped in bubblewrap (the big kind where you can't pop the bubbles *sad face*) so it was very safe and secure. 10 points to the book depository.

My only complaint though: it takes a heck of a long time to get here. It took exactly 2 full weeks to arrive here and it came with TNT, meaning it came from The Netherlands, if I am correct. I was getting a little anxious after a while and thought my package was lost or something.

BTW: hint if you're gonna read Clockwork Princess: DON'T LOOK AT THE INSIDE OF THE DUST JACKET. Thank you.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Gah, TID are so pretty in hardback!
    I ordered 4 books on The Book Depository in February, the first book arrived in 10 days, but the other 3 took 14. I was so relieved when they finally got here!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM