March 1, 2013

February 2013 Wrap up


Books read this month
City of Lost Souls – Cassandra Clare
Before I Die –Jenny Downham
The Hobbit – J RR Tolkien
Prodigy – Marie Lu

Books started this month
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring – J.R.R. Tolkien

Books I need to finish ASAP
A Storm of Swords Part I: Steel and Snow – George RR Martin
Mark of Athena – Rick Riordan

Books I got this month
Feast for Crows – George RR Martin
Prodigy – Marie Lu
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring – J.R.R. Tolkien (ebook)
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers – J.R.R. Tolkien (ebook)
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King – J.R.R. Tolkien (ebook)
Unravel Me – Tahereh Mafi (ebook)

Movies seen
Atonement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM