February 9, 2013

Review: Catrice Prime And Fine Translucent Loose Powder





Many a makeup brand has put a translucent powder on the market (think of MAC, Laura Mercier, ELF, etc) and so does Catrice, a German budget makeup brand. Maybe you know or maybe you don’t but I’m a fan of Catrice makeup. The quality is quite good and so are the prices. I don’t think I’ve ever spotted a product over €10. Since they changed and re-vamped their whole collection the Prime and Fine line came out with some face-primers and other fancy stuff in it as well as a translucent loose powder. Me not being the biggest fan of loose powders gave this product a whirl.

This powder promises a longlasting matte effect and a fixed foundation. Indeed, it makes my skin look matte. The first time I tried this powder was in the late afternoon around 4pm after half a day of school. I was wearing the Garnier BB cream and I applied a layer of Catrice Skin Finish Compact powder in the morning. My skin was shiny around the nose and chin mostly but after a thin layer of the translucent powder that shine had vanished. My face feels dry and soft with this powder on.

I’ve used this powder a few days now and I can safely say that it keeps my face matte for a very long time. I don’t do crazy stuff during the day, no work-outs or extreme partying but my skin is very oily and with this powder you can’t even see that!

The translucent loose powder by Catrice retails for €5,59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM