December 17, 2012

Book review: Rapture by Lauren Kate


Rapture (Fallen, #4)Rapture by Lauren Kate


Before I get into my review I want to say that I did not finish this book and so I do not know what happened in the end etc.

I regret buying Rapture so bad. I don’t know why I did it in the first place. Probably because I wanted to complete the series, just get it over with. However, I couldn’t get through it at all. After reading Passion and disliking it a whole lot, I should’ve just left the series for what it was. I don’t like Luce, I don’t like Daniel anymore and I don’t like their relationship. In fact the only character I liked was Arriane. The story is too cheesy for my liking so I quit reading after a few chapters.
I’m not going to rate this book as I do not know what happens after Venice. It would be unfair to rate something you do not know anything about. However judging what happened in the first three chapters I would give it 2 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM