November 11, 2012

(belated) Books of November 2012


Reached – Ally Condie  (Nov 13)
Third and last book in the Matched series

The Beautiful Creatures Complete Collection  - Margaret Stohl & Kami Garcia (Nov 13)
Set with all three books

Clockwork Angel – Cassandra Clare (Nov 1)
Manga comicbook version

Days of Blood and Starlight – Laini Taylor (Nov 6)
Second book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series

This is the first time I'm doing a post like this and I don't really know what I'll do with it in the future but I want to make it a monthly post - is it useful? I could use some tips and advice, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM