July 15, 2012

Book review: The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan


The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)I enjoyed this one very much! There are a lot of twists I didn't see coming like for example: Thalia's choice, the unexpected death of a pretty important character and who the father of Bianca and Nico Di Angelo is though I kinda figured it out near the end. I also liked the way Percy got involved in the quest and the way he reacted to Annabeth still caring about Luke even though he betrays her for the thousanth time in this book. There are a lot of new monsters in this one so I kinda lost count.
I have a lot of questions about what's gonna happen in the sequel and I look forward to getting my hands on a copy very soon. I'm curious about where Nico went and if we will ever hear or see Bianca again.

PS: I always believed Pan was out there!

Rating: 4/5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM