June 23, 2012

June Book Haul

I've been very busy this month studying so I haven't had the time to go out and buy things. Actually I could've but I would have been reading books the whole time instead of studying, I know myself. I had some free time this week and shopped.


This is Passion by Lauren Kate, the sequal to Fallen and Fracture. The fourth book in this series did already come out in some countries. It's called Rapture. That one doesn't come out until fall here so I still have time to read Passion. I'm hoping this will be better that Torment, we'll see.


You wouldn't ever believe me if I told you I used to think this series was stupid, but I thought that of the Harry Potter series as well and you know how that turned out... I finally got around to get my hands on a copy of The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (I got the Dutch version obvi) and I'm really enjoying it!

That's all for now. I'll probably get more later on. I'm currently reading The Lightning Thief and Eldest (Christopher Paolini), so reviews are coming your way soon.

There's thunder and lightning going on outside while I'm typing this so this post is the most accurate of posts EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM