June 25, 2012

June Book Haul #2

Told you I probably would get more books later on this month! I actually splashed out on books this time, it's crazy! I'm on a book buying ban now, until I at least finish half of the unread books on my shelf (7).

The Titan's Curse and The Sea of Monsters
I already finished The Lightning Thief and I couldn't wait to start The Sea of Monsters. Review on The Lightning Thief is coming your way.

A Clash of Kings
I waited for this for months.
A Storm of Swords part 1 and 2
And I also got the third book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series, just because.

That's it! I don't think I will need any new books until halfway july unless I read very slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM