June 14, 2012

Book review: Nightfall by L.J. Smith

Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #1) Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #1) by L.J. Smith

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


To be honest I didn't actually finish this book because I skipped the last few chapters. It's just too much. I've been reading this book for more than a year now and I never got through it. The story is just so far-fetched! I don't like that kind of books. So unfortunately I have to say that I didn't like this book at all and I don't like writing bad reviews but I have to be honest here.
The first two were okay, I liked those but these 'the return' series is too much. I don't recommend it at all.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM