April 14, 2012

Books read in March

I thought I'd let you know what I've been reading in March. I'm a bit late, we're almost halfway through April... I've been buying a lot of books this March. Usually I don't buy that many books, maybe once a month a book I know is really fantastic but this last month I kinda got into Goodreads and the booktubing community on YouTube. I learned so much about books! It's basically the fault of YouTube and Goodreads that I got into books more. Here is a list of the books I read:
  • The White Queen by Philippa Gregory  - read my review here and my Goodreads review here
  • Marked by PC Cast and Kristin Cast - I look forward to reading Betrayed and I might post my Goodreads review later, keep an eye out
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini - read my Goodreads review here 
  • Nightfall by LJ Smith - didn't even finish it 
Usually I read a book a month, maybe 2 or 3 if I need to read a book for school. Since I buy my books now I read a lot more. Look out for the review on Marked and later on for a review on Game of Thrones. I don't think I will be reading a lot the next few months because I have a lot of work for school but I hope this summer will be the perfect time to read a lot. And I mean A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM